Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nap Time with Just a Friend

Ever since kindergarten Jenny and I had been friends. When we got older and I started to notice girls it just didn’t seem right to notice my best fiend that way, still as every year went by I became more attracted to her. It was frustrating, always being near her, hearing about her different boyfriends, but not being able to tell her how I felt. I thought the torture would be over when we went to college; figuring if we didn’t spend so much time with each other as fiends I could try to make the move to more than friends. Somehow, more than friends didn’t seem to be in the cards once Jenny announced that she was planning on going to the same college as I was. Making matters worse, by luck of the draw, we ended up in the same dorm at school. I thought I was forever destined to lust after my best friend.

One day while I was studying for midterms Jenny came into my room. She had just finished taking a big exam that she studied most of the night for and her roommate had her boyfriend over, so she wanted to crash on my bed. I told her sure and that I would go study at my desk, but she told me to stay put, she liked having someone close. So I lay next to her and studied while she slept.

About an hour later I felt her hand on my leg, I figured no big, but then it moved to my crotch. I figured that maybe she was just dreaming, and I wasn’t going to wake her up. After her hand had rested there for a few minutes, she started to caress my cock a bit, immediately I got hard and worried she would wake up to her best friend with a hard on; instead she slipped her hand up the shorts I was wearing and I knew she was not sleeping. I looked down and saw that she was looking at me with a sly smile on her lips. She then pulled my shorts down and started to lick my cock, just like it was her own personal lollipop. I began to wonder if I was dreaming but if I was I really didn’t want to wake up. I pinched myself, I wasn’t dreaming.

In my book any woman sucking my cock was heaven, but Jenny had at some point in time mastered the art of deep throating, and she was taking my cock in her mouth all the way to my balls. I was so afraid she might stop, that I didn’t want to touch her, so I kept my hands at my sides while she was stroking my entire shaft with her mouth. I could only take a few minutes of her sucking me down to my balls before I exploded. I wanted to pull out, since most girls don’t like to swallow, but she kept me in her mouth and swallowed up ever drop. It took me a little while before I was back on planet earth, but when I was she told me told me that she didn’t know how else to tell me that she wanted me as more than a friend and asked if I minded.

I said, “I don’t mind at all. Do you do that to all the guys who you want as more than just a friend.” She replied by blushing, and then told me how just doing that turns her on and makes her very, very wet. That was all the encouragement I needed, I said “do you mind if I show you how I tell a girl that I want her as more than just a friend?” In response she just pulled off her shirt, shorts, and panties. When she pulled her legs apart I saw that she shaved her pussy and it was indeed wet. I then took the opportunity to reciprocate, and she tasted soooo good. I couldn’t think of how many times I imagined tasting her, but the real thing was so much better. I really wanted to make her orgasm with my mouth like she had done for me, but was worried I just wasn’t as good as licking and sucking as she was. Lucky for me, I found out she was even better at orgasming than at sucking, when her pussy started to spasm and squeeze my tongue.

The look on her face when I was done is one that will be burned in my memory forever; flushed with a light sheen of sweat, her lips wet and slightly parted and her eyes closed. Looking at her like that with her legs open and her juices dripping down her ass, I actually started to get hard again. I like to think I am no schmuck in bed, but it usually took me at least half an hour to get it up again, I might have lost track of time, but it couldn’t have been more than fifteen minutes since she sucked me off to that incredible orgasm. I actually started to pray to some sex God I have never acknowledged before for another round with her. It was then she opened her eyes and said, “Mmmmm one of my girlfriends does that for me sometimes, I thought you were going to show me that you want me as more than just a friend.” She then put her hands on my cock and put it in her wet, tight cunt. It was then I knew there had to be a God of Sex and became a polytheist.

Since she was so slick I was able to get all the way inside her on my first stroke, she then told me to hold still and showed me another skill she had acquired by clenching and releasing her pussy muscles. God this girl could get me off again without me ever doing any of the work and I am a guy with a good work ethic, so I couldn’t let that happen. I started to move slowly in and out, hoping to tease her, but it seems it was just as much a tease to me as it was her. She then grabbed my ass and showed me that she wanted me to move faster. It was long before she started orgasming over and over again, I couldn’t believe how incredible it was to watch her cuming again and again with my cock buried in her. I wasn’t sure how long I would last with this stimulation, so I decided to change things up and asked her if you would ride me.

I didn’t have to ask twice, She climbed on top and started sliding up and down my pole. Her rhythm quickly increased and she orgasmed again, and this one was stronger than any of the others. Afterward she just went limp and I was sure that our session was over and I was going to have to jack myself off to relieve the pressure in my balls. Then she started that magical squeezing again, and I had to send up another prayer of thanks to my newly found Sex God.

After just a minute of that she looked up at me and asked me to do her from behind. This I had never done before, but then again I had never been deep throated before, so I immediately complied. Looking at her with her ass in the air and pussy all open and exposed, I knew this was going to cause yet another prayer to the Sex God. Entering her from behind I found I could go even deeper than before and that she was tighter than I could have imagined. After that first stroke I lost control and started slamming into that wicked little cunt of hers. She then started orgasming again and that sent my flying over the edge. I think if I had entered a sperm shooting contest at that point I would have been the hands down winner. I decided it was a good thing that I hadn’t told Jenny how I felt about her earlier, who knows what skills she might not have yet acquired if I had told her earlier. I also learned a couple things that day, Jenny was no longer just my friend, there was a God of Sex and that I needed to meet that friend of hers who liked to lick her.

No comments:

Post a Comment