Friday, May 1, 2009

Double Trouble

I’m an attractive woman, not drop dead, but I can at least hold my own in most bars. Average height, slender, but not slim, with enough of a rack to have some decent cleavage in the right shirt; which I occasionally use to my advantage at work.

I met Jack on the job, I sell supplies to construction companies, and he was one of the purchasing agents for one of my clients. I had worked with Jack for over a year; he seemed like a very nice guy, 5’8” with sandy blonde hair, green eyes and glasses. Most men in the construction industry are a bit crass and often act like your typical randy teenager, but Jack seemed to be a little more educated and had a touch of class, but maybe that was just the glasses.

One day after he placed a really big order he said to me, “Cheryl I hope you I don’t offend you, but you’re a really nice girl and I have had a crush on you for quite a while and… well I was wondering if you would go out with me?”

Normally I would never date a customer, but I was friends with the owner of this large company and if something went wrong on my date with Jack I knew I wouldn’t lose the account. We arranged to meet that Friday at one of the nicer bars in town.

When I arrived I was a bit confused, because there were two Jacks there. Jack said, “I know this might be a bit awkward, but this is my twin brother John. His date stood him up, so I hope you don’t mind if he joins us for drinks and dancing.” Sounded reasonable to me, so I said I was game.

Well a couple hours of drinking and dancing with the twins and I was having a great time, problem was I couldn’t figure out which one I liked more, Jack or John. At that point Jack and John leaned in, “you can’t figure out which one of us you like more” John said, Jack followed with “that’s okay with us, because to tell the truth we really do prefer to share.”

I was a bit stunned at first, but then it did seem like the perfect solution. The twins paid our tab and after a brief discussion I agreed to go back to their place with them. I wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but I had been having fun so far, so I decided to roll the dice on the twins.

When we got to their apartment, John opened a bottle of wine and poured us each a glass. We sat down on the couch and both Jack and John started caressing me and playing with my hair. Then Jack started to kiss me. His kiss was soft slow and I knew I wanted more. While he kissed me John started to caress my inner thigh, inching ever closer to my pussy, that was getting very wet. Then seamlessly, they switched. I was glad I decided to wear a short skirt and thong.

John had moved his hand up my shirt and was playing with my nipple as Jack started fingering my thong. The sensation was almost overwhelming. I wanted more, but the twins seemed to be enjoying the leisurely pace they set. John unbuttoned my shirt and freed one of my breasts from my bra so he could suck on it, then Jack freed my other breast so he could suck as well. I had never had both of my breasts sucked on at the same time before and the sensation was dizzying.

I was getting quite heated and wanted more, the twins obliged. I could feel two hands caress my thighs, and then start to finger my thong. One of the twins moved my thong aside and then each of them started to finger me. They were keeping me on the edge, moving fast enough to have me at a frenzy, but not letting me cum.

Then Jack moved to the floor and started to lick my pussy, alternately tonguing my clit and my pussy, I was ready to lose it. Slowly Jack retreated, and John helped me up from the couch. We were headed to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, Jack and John worked together and before I knew it had removed my and their clothes. They moved us to the bed. There John went down on me and continued where Jack left off. I was so wet I could feel my juices sliding down my ass.

As John continued to lick and finger me, Jack brought his cock to my lips. It was a nice cock, silky, hard and big, but best of all I knew there was a twin of that cock just a few feet away. I started to suck on this cock and felt like I was in heaven, being able to suck on Jack while John sucked on me, then I felt one of Johns fingers stray to my ass.

I had taken it up the ass before, so I wasn’t shocked, and the feeling was so good, I didn’t think I could hold an orgasm off much longer and I started to writhe with the pleasure. John was using my own juices to lube me up and inching his finger farther and farther up my ass. After a couple minutes he looked up at Jack and told him I was ready.

Jack laid down and brought me up to straddle him, I wanted to ride him for all he was worth I was so wild at that point, but John came up behind me and put his hands on my hips so he could control the motion. Slowly, he let me slide up and down his brother, he pushed me so I had every inch of his brother up my cunt and then I could feel his cock at my puckering anus. Inch by inch he pushed his cock up my ass. It felt so good, better than I could have ever imagined, one up my pussy and one up my ass at the same time.

They moved in perfect coordination, first Jack would slide me up and down his pole, then John would slide in and out my ass. Slowly at first, then a little faster and faster until it seemed they were both ramming in and out of me at the same time. Then I could feel it coming and I started to explode all over the place. My pussy and anus started clenching and writhing at the same time and I was in the throws of the most mind blowing orgasm of my life, then I heard the brothers grunt in unison and could feel the twin cocks spurting spunk into each of my holes, sending me into another shattering orgasm.

I don’t remember much of the next couple minutes, because I was out of this world on a different dimension where pleasure was the only thing I could process. When I came back to my senses we were all collapsed on the bed, and it seemed we were all equally sated.

Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment