Friday, May 1, 2009

Candied Cock and Banana Slit

All of my friends thought that my boyfriend Brad was the most boring person they knew. An accountant at a very stuffy firm, Brad was always conservative and reserved when we were out together. They would tell me that though he was nice to look at they couldn’t understand what attracted me to someone with such a bland personality. I had always been the type of girl that was the life of the party and had spent most of my college years with an incredibly charismatic and energetic artist. Though Brad seemed to be boring to others it was only because they had no idea about the places where he wasn’t boring at all, the kitchen and the bedroom.

One evening after a night out with the girls where my girlfriend Cindy tried to convince me ditch Brad for a date with an interesting artsy guy she knew, I came home to Brad in the kitchen with nothing on but an apron. He turned around and asked me if I had a good time with the girls, I told him it was great even though I was chagrined at my friends constant efforts to get me to find someone they considered more my type. “Well I hope you didn’t have any desert because I think I have invented a couple new ones for us to try tonight.” He said. Sometimes I think Brad should have been a chef rather than an accountant because he always came up with the best culinary concoctions. Even if I had already eaten desert, I would have told him I didn’t just so I could try whatever he had whipped up while I was gone.

“What did you come up with tonight?” I asked. “Well I call them candied cock and banana slit.” I wasn’t sure I heard him correctly; it must have just been my horny brain misinterpreting what he said, I mean he was standing there in just an apron making my mind wander to things other than just desert. He then suggested I go and change into something more comfortable and he would get desert ready. The way he raised one eyebrow while he told me to put something on more comfortable told me he meant sexy. With him in only an apron and me in a sexy night gown I was sure that there would be a different desert after the desert he was making for us.

When I came back out of the bed room in a short red satin night gown, he told me the first desert was ready and had me sit down, but the chair was turned away from the table instead of towards it. He then removed his apron with a flourish and presented me with candied cock. I hadn’t miss-hear what he said, he was standing there with an erection covered in honey and sugar. “Bon appetite, I hope you like this desert.” He said. I loved to eat any cock, but this one covered in all that sweet stuff was promising to be more than one kind of delicious.

I didn’t want to get any of that honey in my long hair and I pulled it to the side and held it in place, while I started to lick the honey off his erect penis. I started by using long licks with my tongue, running from his balls to the tip of his erection. He seemed to shiver from the feel of that and I slowed down my licking to tease him a bit. Then I swirled my tongue around the tip occasionally dipping my tongue into the opening to make sure I got all the honey from there as well. After I had licked off most of the honey I then took his whole erection into my mouth and started sliding my lips up and down the shaft. He then put his hands on my head and started to show me exactly how much he liked what I was doing and that he wanted more. Soon he was fucking my mouth more than I was sucking him off. Then his cum exploded in my mouth. Usually he tasted salty; tonight he tasted a little like honey.

“Did you like my new desert?” he asked, though he seemed a little out of breath. I told him I found his desert to be delectable, especially the creamy finish. “Well it is time to have the other desert I invented, but it is best served in the bedroom. You go ahead and I will be there in just a minute.” Of course I complied since I was really interested in finding out what a banana slit was, of course as long as it included a couple orgasm for me I would be happy with whatever this desert was. After a minute he came in with a tray that had, chocolate syrup, caramel, a can of whip cream, maraschino cherries and a banana. “I hope you didn’t wear any panties because if you did, you better take them off, I wouldn’t want them to get sticky.” He grinned. I showed him I didn’t have any panties on and that I had just shaved that morning leaving me with a smooth bare pussy. He licked his lips and instructed me to lay back and open my legs for him. This desert was getting very interesting.

He started by drizzling the banana with chocolate and inserted it into my pussy. Then he added some caramel, next he sprayed my pussy with whip cream and then he added a cherry on top. “Sorry this desert is more for me to eat than for you to indulge your taste buds with. I hope you don’t mind.” He then started to eat my banana slit, first licking up some of the whip cream from my pussy lips. Then he took the cherry in his teeth and brought it to me with a kiss. “I know how much you love cherries, so I thought I better give you this one.” He then went back to the whip cream licking and sucking it off my slit. It felt incredibly good and my cunny juices were starting to mix with the chocolate on the banana. When he had finished licking up the whip cream he started on the caramel and then started to eat the banana, pulling it out of my pussy with his teeth then nibbling away until his lips brushed my clit and then pulling out more banana to nibble on. He finished the banana and then started to lick the chocolate out of my pussy with his tongue. I was so close to an orgasm, but he seemed to be enjoying keeping me on the edge and wouldn’t increase the speed or pressure so I could have it. I really wanted to cum and was beginning to think he wasn’t going to let me. I decided I had best finish his desert eating so I could get what I wanted. I sat up thinking I would just start to finger myself to orgasm, but I noticed that he was hard again.

I got up and pushed him onto the bed, then straddled him and started riding him. With all that foreplay it was only a minute and I was gasping and cuming all over the place. After I recovered I noticed he was still inside me and still hard. I almost left him that way for making me wait so long for my orgasm, but then decided since he did make us such a nice desert, he didn’t deserve to be punished that way. Instead I started moving up and down him nice and slow. I was going to draw this out for him as long as he had with his slow banana eating. I would slide up slowly, and then slam down quickly. Slide up so only the tip of his penis was in me then swirl my pussy around the nub, next moving up and down quickly pleasuring only the head of his penis. After he would start to tense from the intense pleasure of my quick movements I started moving slowly up and down his shaft and all over again from the beginning. Brad isn’t that patient when it comes to his cock and after a few rounds of my teasing him he grabbed my hips and started bucking in and out of my cunt. Just as I started to feel the first twinges of my impending orgasm, he did an extra hard thrust upwards and came. That was enough for me and I joined him.

It was such an incredible orgasm that I think I blacked out for a moment. When I opened my eyes again I was laying down next to him. “Good desert?” he asked. “The best I ever had.” I replied. He smiled and told me he would be sure to make it again for me.

The next day I saw Cindy and she asked me if I had given any thought to her suggestion about checking out her less boring artist friend. I smiled and told her that I was going to stay with boring Brad. She shook her head and walked away while I got wet just thinking about all the boring things Brad did to me and that he really was an artist or sorts.

Copyright 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment